TG SCERT question papers for Children Achievement Level Test CALT question Papers Download Remedial Teaching day wise schedule School Education Dept of Telangana State SCERT Telangana Minimum levels achievement Programme up to Sep 30, 2016 in Primary, Upper Primary and High Schools guidelines issued
- CALT Children Achievement Level Test base line test should be conducted on 29 & 30 of Sep'2016 in Telugu English and Mathematics
- after evaluation children should be catagorised into A, B C groups
- Subject wise Progress sheet should be maintained
- Baseline Test in Telugu,English and Maths should be conducted on 29th &30th June
- For each competancy 5 questions given .
- If student does 4 correct out of 5 give A grade
- 2 or 3 correct give B grade
- 1 or None give C grade
- After Evaluation divide the children in to 3 groups(A,B&C)
- Teach Regular syllabus to 1st &2nd Class as per Academic Calendar
- For 3rd to 5th Classes morning session Regular Teaching subject wise and in the Afternoon session implement minimum levels of achieving LEP-3R competencies.....